HR2B's client is a leading company in logistics industry
1. Customers (Local & International)
- Lead and manage customer presentations and proposals, ensuring there is a common understanding of service expectations and solutions, both with the customer and Company.
2. Business Development Manager
- Follow BDM directions and report progress
3. Business and Trade Associations/ Industry and Commerce Associations
- Establish relationship and work closely with their governing bodies and members Government Entities (i.e. the Industrial Estates
- Establish relationship and work closely with their governing bodies and members
4. Sales Management Team
- Lead and coach the functional sales team, Field Sales Executives, Key Account Executives, and Global Executives for Company products and logistics solutions and selling skills ensuring businesses are acquired and secured
- Coordinate with National Sales team to provide seamless services to customers and to ensure fair internal treatment
5. Operations/ Business Services Management Team
- Coordinate with National Operations team to ensure quality services and customer satisfaction
6. All Relevant Departments
- Inform and coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations flow and target achievements
7. Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Work with worldwide Company Network in securing country, regional and/or global contracts from targeted customers
8. Sales Planning
- Formulate sales plan that incorporates initiatives in identifying and gaining new businesses and maximizing growth within the existing customers to achieve required sales results
- Lead and direct Company resources to identify and develop express and logistics opportunities in industrial areas.
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects with nominated accounts ensuring targeted revenue and profitability levels in line with the sales plans
9. Customer Relation Support
- Manage a consistent customer approach across all projects and sites to provide a common basis for working together to avoid duplication and redundancy and to provide customers with a “one company” service or solution.
- Develop strategies, service initiatives and contingency plans for the effective denial of competitor initiatives with the nominated customers to prevent split business and customer defection.
10. People Management:
- Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions.
- Ability to manage and develop relationships and negotiate at all levels of management in a customer organization.
- Computer software literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High caliber in sales
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Drive and Resilience
- Extended Network Knowledge
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Language of business practices is required: total quality management, supply chain management, progressive and regressive pricing, electronic commerce, profit value chain components, matrix management
- Competency segment „Business‟
- Competency segment „Leadership‟
- Competency segment „Personal‟
- Exposure in handling specific industry accounts is an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Company network or related industry is an advantage.
- Total dedication to and focus upon servicing and supporting both internal and external customers
- Ideally with experience in selling to the key industries
- Minimum 5 years corporate sales experience, preferably in a service-related industry
- Previous experience in managing account managers or sales staff
- Preferably with a degree in Business Management
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822