HR2B's client is an company providing medical services and healthcare
- Be responsible for growing exiting accounts and developing new businesses in various fast-growing industries in Vietnam (i.e O&G, Engineering/Construction, Manufacturing, Education & Hospitality sectors).
- Be required to develop a sales strategy and action plan to achieve its sales & business targets for new and existing business.
1. Required Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong Sales consultative approach with proven track record in business development activities selling complex B2B solutions to multinational companies in a fast moving, global environment.
- Strong selling solution business knowledge, preferably in B2B services sectors.
- Results driven with a high passion, drive and motivation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Networking skills. Ability to collaborate, co-operate and communicate effectively within a demanding, culturally diverse, matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
- Excellent communications; able to deliver client presentations with ease and flair.
- Persuasive, articulate and able to work with and influence people at all levels, nationalities, and personalities.
- International exposure and mindset, combined with cultural sensitivity and effectiveness in a multicultural environment.
2. Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience required in B2B and/or service industry.
- Capable to work with and/or directing technical experts.
- International assignment/exposure (study or work) is a plus.
3. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales & Marketing, or its equivalent.
- Guaranteed monthly fixed salary plus quarterly bonus paid upon quantitative & qualitative sales performance.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817