HR2B's client is a foreign company
DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH
- Develop and execute business plans to target new markets and businesses
- Identify and build effective relationships with strategic distribution partners. Engage the distributors in developing and executing business strategies in alignment with market and customer needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the local healthcare policies and priorities and planned initiatives of government, particularly as they may impact on market access for the company’s products.
- Identify key opinion leaders (KOLs) that can support business development and positive clinical outcomes.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customers and target accounts through a detailed account profiling methodology to include areas such as competitor activity, market share potential/penetration, key contacts/key decision makers, estimated revenue and profitability in the present and forecasted growth potential.
- Develop and manage commercial terms and contracts as well as ensuring the pricing/product strategy is in line with overall regional/global guidelines as well as developing a ROI analysis and tracking of growth in conjunction with the Business
- Manage, coach and develop team of clinical specialists to drive awareness and support clinical outcomes with distributor sales team.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams and cross functional resources to build and support business strategy. Ensure alignment of Bard programs and value offerings to address new market and new customer needs.
- Collaborate with Distributors to create stakeholder management plans for KOLs and deliver CMEs and product training to drive awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or industry related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience with medical device/healthcare industry
- Distributor Management Experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent skills in working through complex negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and analytically minded
- High levels of integrity, confidence and collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written English
- Track record of high achievements
- Able to undertake extensive travel and a demanding work schedule
You can apply online, send your CV or call Hoang Hai Yen at this number
+84 024 3736 6843 - Ext 132