Our client is a world-leading concept-to-consumer supply chain solutions partner.
1. Manage the BD team staff that can implement sales process and daily operation effectively.
2. Cooperate closely with the internal departments concerned for engineering, Lab., finance controlling, administration and customer service for better services.
3. Explore the client database and maintain the good relationship with key accounts.
4. Develop and implement strategies and tactics to ensure that the marketing objective meet the Greater China Region.
5. Analyze the market trend and clients feedback in order to formulate the business plan to get the increasing on revenue.
6. Monitor competition from new competitors (their strengths, weaknesses).
7. Handle Customers' enquiries on test procedures, progress, results, and charges
8. Coordinate with internal department to handle client’s inquiry and complains
9. Set up the training plan for team member and execute it accordingly
10. Follow the internal quality system of LCIE China
11. Adhere to company quality requirements
- Bachelor Degree, prefer in commercial or engineering field
- At least 5 years working experience in B2B service industry, 3 years management experience is a plus
- Knowledge on sales, marketing
- Strong leadership and extensive management skills.
- Good working, self-initiative, aggressive.
- Good selling and presentation skills as well as communication and organization;
- Good sense of information collecting; make sales plan and implement;
- Proficiency in office software and English.
- Adaptable to different cultures
- Possess good knowledge of sales, E/E testing criteria, the industry as well as the company's product & service.
- Clearly understand the company's branding & marketing mix.
- Customer focused, Energetic and willing to work overtime.
- Proactive and flexible; willingness to travel extensively;
- Good team leader and good team player.
- Hard-worker and good team player
- Good at team management and result orientation
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HN at this number
+84 024 3736 6843 - Ext 137