Our client is the leading company in air conditioning equipment
We are seeking for 1 candidate at managerial level who will be responsible for creating and implementing high impact marketing communications programs that promote company’s brand, products and services to both internal and external audiences; establishing brand presence online through effective digital communication strategies.
- Develop and execute the integrated communication plan that can contribute to brand and business growth, drive scale / cost efficiency.
- Promote Daikin brand and reach out to the mass consumer audience by using mass media, public relation articles (PR) and digital marketing activities.
- Lead & supervise on-line marketing staffs and digital partners to manage company website and other digital platforms (paid, owned and earned) like facebook, youtube, mailing, mobile... Providing effective content to drive people to the website, encourages audience conversations, positive brand awareness and engagement.
- In collaboration with other departments and functions of the business to produce fully integrated online and offline campaigns.
- Plan and organise marketing events e.g. annual customer meetings, product launches, roadshows, seminars, exhibitions, etc. Provide MarCom support to the events, coordinate media coverage of events where applicable.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the executions monthly and report frequently to Marketing manager as well as BOD for quick resolutions.
- Outstanding command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese, including creative copy/content, business and technical writing skills.
- Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience. Understanding about air con industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of marketing and corporate communications, ranging from Integrated Marketing Communication, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Activation, Events, Internal Communications is required.
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and influence seniors, peers and juniors alike.
- Initiative, eye for details and a team player with a positive attitude under all circumstances.
- Ability to handle multi jobs, work under pressure and short deadlines.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872