HR2B's client specializes in providing consultancy and educational development services to Australia in Vietnam
- Achieve the short term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and build company to be the leading player in Multi Destination
- To provide strong business leadership, instilling company’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office based teams
- Build strong office teams led by high performing Managers.
- Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Lead the development and implementation of country, destination country and office based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
- Lead the two teams in HCM1 to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales and market share targets
- Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and finance leaders and other country/regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority global projects
- Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
- At least 5 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and sales pipeline management. Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU, NZ, CA, US, and UK)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead across teams to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organisation.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a management, marketing or customer service discipline.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Huynh Thi Thanh Truc at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 855