HR2B's client is a company providing construction materials.
1. Accomplish Branch’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets and key performance indicators, allocating resources, overseeing progresses, making corrections.
2. Report to and support BOD to solve any problem of the Branch.
3. Make sure Branch members to follow corporate rules, guidelines and policies.
4. Oversee all activities related to Production & Inventory, control products and raw material, sub-material, Accounting, Sales, Logistics and fixed asset of factory.
5. Oversee staffing including recruitment, development, evaluation and training.
6. Other jobs as requirement of BOD.
1. Gender: Male.
2. Age: from 40 years or older.
3. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Management or related field preferable.
4. Having at least 5 years of working experience in the same position. Experience in steel industry will be a plus.
5. Strong leadership, communication, time management and decision making skills.
6. Fluently communication in English.
- Allowance: housing, transportation,…follows the company rule
- Insurance policy follows the laws.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Thuy at this number
+84 0236 366 4660 - Ext 0