Our client is an international coffee trading company.
- Transform sets of data into meaningful information to foster sound and data-based decision making.
- Elaborate and define requirements for the development of BI reports
- Design and implement new BI projects according to senior management's priorities to support the company's strategy
- Conduct quality assurance processes through specific tests
- Implement improvements to BI projects according to quality tests results
- Provide internal clients with periodic updates on projects' status
- Develop data cubes and trends to better analyze company's KPIs
- Write relational and multidimensional SQL database queries to facilitate the development of key business data reports
- Bachelor degree
- At least 1 year experience in data analysis
- At least 1 year experience working with SQL and other databases
- At least 1 year experience working with ERP systems
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830