HR2B's client is an international company with its headquarter located in Germany. They are one of the world's leading technical service organisations.
- Conduct audits on companies for certification schemes such as "ISO13485, IS015378, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 17025,
ISO 17021, OHS 18001".
- Follow and ensure timely completion of audit/surveillance designed by Coordinator
- Do submission of audit reports timely
- Develop and review audit methodologies for accreditation compliance
- Interface and provide support for other departments on the day-to-day planning, marketing, operations support including new product development
- Do other works assigned by reporting Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, and other relevant based engineer major.
- At least 5 years of working experience of QA/QC, Production, R&D, Laboratory at Medical manufacturing which 3 years are in quality medical capacity.
- Good at English in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Lead Auditor ISO13485, IS015378 qualification by International organization is preferred
- Experience in conducting audits, implementation and maintenance of management systems are advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Medical & Health Services, relevant standards and certification schemes and/or internal quality audit exposure will be advantageous Knowledge and experience in Quality Medical & Health Services, relevant standards and certification schemes and/or internal quality audit exposure will be advantageous.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825