Our client is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company.
- Familiar with the residential markets in HCMC and Hanoi, and must have led or participated in various launches and sales of residential projects in these markets.
- Formulate and implement marketing and sales strategies for residential projects in the Company’s Vietnam portfolio of assets.
- Have direct experience managing real estate agents and/or in-house sales and marketing teams.
- Conduct market research on pricing, discounts and promotions to establish market benchmarks and be familiar with market practices in this field.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecast, provide regular updates on market supply, demand, pricing, competition and market positioning for the assets.
- Degree in Estate Management, Building, Business (Marketing) or its equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in marketing and sales of residential projects.
- Have a sound understanding of the real estate industry in Vietnam, an extensive network of contacts and excellent interpersonal
- Strong presentation, negotiation and effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidates who are team-players and results driven will be preferred.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844