HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Directing all inland transportation activities.
- Communicating effectively with internal teams, clients, service providers.
- Have experience of solving problems concerning transportation, imports or exports or customer issues
- Familiar with negotiation with local trucking companies for price.
- Responsible for job arrangement and controlling operation activities of import/export customs clearance and transportation (FCL, LCL).
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Handle Service Contracts between Company with Service Providers
- Lead the 6-staff team of customs clearance & transportation (FCL, LCL)
- Arrange training program about company guideline or operation process.
- Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
- Handle the other task assigned by Team Leader.
1. Bachelor’s Degree holder, major in Economics, Foreign Trade, Sea Transport is an advantage
2. Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese language capability will be an advantage.
3. Proficiency in computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
4. Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and able to work under pressure.
5. 2 - year experience in shipping and/or logistics related field.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844