HR2B's client is a World-leader in personal sanitary products (women care, baby care + facial tissue)
- Involve in assigned planning tasks and contribute new (creative) ideas to marketing and campaign activities, calendar planning and other activities if needed.
- Support or Take lead as project owner to fully manage operation of assigned Commercial activities (related to product, Consumer promotion)
- Support to take lead on assigned scopes related to campaign activities (Digital, On-grounds) and assist other team members to ensure the flawless execution across touch points .
- Support to manage operation with Trade team on assigned Trade activities (events, visibility, promotion roll-out) as well as to ensure the marketing objectives is will incorporated and executed
- Together with entire team to monitor the brand performance and activities performance and manage to execute appropriate ways if needed
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing.
- 02 years exposure to brand marketing in the FMCG industry is preferable.
- He/she is should have good knowledge of brand development, trade marketing/promotion, and consumer goods industry dynamics.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary.
- Project management skill is an advantage
- Fluently in English & Vietnamese communication.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Luong Thi My Hanh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 864