HR2B's client is an Australian company providing high quality doors, windows and unitized curtain wall systems
- Working with company’s systems and processes of products or for the improvement of existing ones.
- Working with Manager to secure the forthcoming order book.
- Responsibility for analyzing requirements from customer
- Responsibilities may vary depending on the sector and organization but are likely to include:
- Read and drawing understand shop drawing, specifications, identify doors/windows of the order.
- Running opera and cad drawing.
- Supervising fabricator during process and loading container to ensure the job is high quality,
- Double check the job and submit to Manager.
- University or college graduated. Major in Architecture or Construction
- Well English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with MS-office, Autocad, good computer skills, Autocad
- Working with responsibility.
- Good communication, attention to detail, carefulness.
- Leadership skill
- Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Build your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities
- As well as working with great people in an international environment, learning new skills and gaining valuable experience.
- Opportunity for promotion.
- Holidays: Saturday and Sunday / Public Holiday and Annual Leave as per the Labor Law
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863