HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
- Assist the Company businesses to meet regulatory compliances in assessing all products and samples imported/ sold to the market.
- Support Country PRS Focal Point in preparing official letters to local authorities when regulatory clarification required.
- Support documentation on country specific product registrations, application-specific submissions, and other declarations, as applicable
- SDS/label – check applicable regulations to ensure SDS/label comply with GHS and regulatory requirements, provide phrase translations for SDS/label by request.
- Assist on regulatory monitoring and assessment for PRS communication to businesses on impacted products and/or actions to meet compliances.
- Enhance chemical management system with documented regulation summaries & work processes. Work with Country PRS Focal Point to understand/ interpret/ collect feedbacks from key stakeholders on Draft regulation to enable Company’s comments to the relevant authority.
- Bachelor degree
- Verbal and written communication in English
- Knowledge of chemicals and the industrial /other application
- Knowledge of country regulations.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822