HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- Effectively maintain & service an already-developed customer base within a specifically assigned area in the F&B industry
- Creatively prospect for new accounts & develop new customers in the area
- Perform basic technical activities & testing of Company system(s) at the customer sites
- Accurately gather customer’s requirements & changes – effectively interpret, manage, & fulfill them to the customer’s highest satisfaction possible
- Provide basic technical presentations & training for customers & distributor(s)
- Work with Company’s Corporate Accounts team for the development and implementation of Company’s strategies and initiatives
- Consistently meet and/or exceed monthly sales/profitability target through ethical and sound business practices
- Comply with the company’s requirements on sales calls, customer visits, reporting frequency/details
- Promote safe work practices
- Ensure regulatory compliance & maintain a positive team environment
- Co-work with and support associates’ success by providing tools, resources, & coaching and/or sharing business information and plan to the team
- Bachelor's degrees in Chemistry/ Food and beverage processing or related experience
- 2 years experience in B2B sales (manufacturers), chemical and environment hygiene sales is preferred.
- Good command of English
- Ability to work independently and set own schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Global working environment
- Insurances as Vietnam Labor Law
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Ngoc Phuong Thuy at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 820