HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
- Business Model Champion: ongoing business model management, ensuring the relentless pursuit of efficiency, communicates to commercial, product management, and operations the changing customer needs, sharing opportunities for the model to grow.
- Customer Business Partner: Close relationship with customers that focuses on the efficient acquisition of materials and translates to repeat business & satisfaction, key contact for customer
- Momentum Business: Defend, grow, & generate more sales & opportunities, per the global and area strategies.
- New Business: Identify new customers and channel partners for the company's products and convert them to sales results. Identify new geographic expansion opportunities.
- Collaboration with Product manager: Understand global and regional Feedstock & Intermediate business strategies for effective implementation at the customer. Understands and communicates a competitive landscape within the territory and for new customer opportunities. Predict & project further market trend, pricing and demand forecast.
- Account and Channel Management: Lead responsibility for managing assigned accounts and channel partners. Key contact for customer and channels. Manage customer pricing which includes pricing forms, payment terms, Fand contracts.
- Collaboration with other business: Transfer business opportunities to other commercial teams if business development is required. Cooperate with other commercial teams to handle inquiry appropriately at shared customers. Ability to service an overall business at the customer (not just the account) in order to make recommendations to increase customers
- Communication (oral & written): Highly effective at communicating across organizations and functions and at multiple levels;
- Business Acumen
- Customer Knowledge
- Pricing Strategy Implementation
- Teamwork: Organizational awareness across Dow business units & commercial teams
- Business judgment: Strong analytical skills. Seeks answers to problems and effective proposes solutions among several alternatives.
- Delivering value to customers: Ability to analyze metrics and optimize performance to meet external customer expectations under the company's commercial strategy.
- Delivering results: Use organizational knowledge to achieve goals.
- Self-management: Expertise in specific service line discipline and a solid understanding of the company operations and other service line disciplines; Prioritizes appropriately and able to work independently.
- Decision Making: Must be able to review and analyze data/information to make autonomous business decisions that effectively align with business performance expectations.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of previous work experience in Commercial function or equivalent required (i.e. Sales, Technical Sales & Development, Marketing, Customer Service or Customer Financial Services).
- Experience in Silicone industry or Construction is a plus.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822