HR2B's client is a company providing platform for advertising.
- Develop and meet KPIs of revenue, client service, coaching and propose methods of evaluation;
- Build strategy & action plan to approach new potential Clients & maintain the current ones.;
- Report routinely and non-routinely to the MD;
- Signatures control on all documents in/out at the Department.
- Lead group of internal & external experts in the delivery of all requirements to meet the growth and development of all business...
- Develop and implement team strategy, company strategy to drive a good organization’s performance;
- Oversee teams and traffic management;
- Conduct quarterly Sales/Market/Business review meetings with the Client to consult and up sales;
- Formulate policies and direct activities of the Account Division effectively and efficiently;
- Build the teamwork spirit; make evaluations of performance of the staff quarterly;
- Recommend necessary improvements for the Department (including, but not limited to, the structure, policies, and the training program of the department);
- Build personnel plan & cooperate with HR Dept. to recruit, train, coach & stabilize staffs (soft skills and hard skills) for the business plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as an Account Senior/Manager, Key Account Senior/Manager, Sales Account Senior/Manager or relevant role
- Excellent in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Skill at manage multiple projects
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team management skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844