| Job summary || Main Responsibilities: |
Contract Administration such as Tender/ LOA reviews, contract reviews, prepare and submit all appropriate claims relating to progress claims, damage claims, loss & expense claims and extension of time claims and final accounts settlement.
NI (New Installation) Projects:-
- Submission of progress claims and ensures certification by customers.
- Claims entry, creation and update in the IMS system
- Prepare, submit and recover all Bonds, Guarantees and Warranties.
- Submit, follow up and close Damage Claims.
- Monitoring of Contracts Completion and Extension of Time.
- Comply with the risk aversion plans to prevent exposure of contract delay matters.
- Prepare, submit, negotiate and close Lifts Temporary Usage Agreements with customers.
- Monitoring & tracking of Variation Order Claims and CVM-SAP system.
- Prepare draft Final Accounts statement for submission, negotiation and settlement with external customers.
- Tender, LOA & Sub-Contract Reviews, Qualifications, Negotiation and Meetings with internal & external customers.
For Tenders received from the Sales (NI) Depts: -
- Prepare and review for appropriate qualifications of contractual terms in tender documents to the attention of the Sales Dept or other Dept.
- Provide support to Sales and other Depts in the negotiation of contract terms with external customers.
For Contracts received from the Sales (NI) Depts:-
- Check Letters of Award to ensure that it reflects the terms the company is prepared to accept as per As-Sold.
- Negotiate any necessary changes to Letter of Award either through Sales or directly with outside parties