| Job summary || Internal: All level of employee of company, SEA HR for Learning & Development |
External: Head Hunters, Training centre, university, local labour agencies, job fair
• Implementing designed of Excellent Human Capital from new hiring to Learning & Development
• Providing effective and efficient training system for whole organization, including defining training needs, training plan, appraisal training effectiveness.
• Manage task for external and internal recruitment activities as per regional process (e.g., job briefing, announcement adv., screening cv’s/applications, conducting telephone interviews, providing short lists, scheduling interviews, extend offers, issue reject letters, coordinate on-boarding activities as training plan, follow up probation's performance, etc) for level supervisor below.
• Expat management: take care recruitment
• Manage the training budgets (in cooperation with Head of function), and control costs against budget.
• Maintain foundation of track of Training History for all employee to provide a good consulting to head of function when they have development plan for their staff
• Submit timely the Annual Training Reports (Training Records, Training Budget, quarterly /annual Training Program, Training Program Evaluation, action plan to improve courses and delivery).
• Planning and prepare for conducting training course of awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR tools and methods of contribution to the development and implementation of the corporate work culture and value and provide awareness of Vietnamese labour law / company regulation and ensure compliance with Group guideline/procedures
• Coordinate with head of function to deliver HR activities and development for non-management employees (including recruitment and selection policy / practices, training roadmap, workflow, SOP and development - EDD, morale and motivation, company culture, performance appraisals, superior conference).
• Prepare KPI report/ update to HR manager regularly all involved recruitment cum L&D
• Supporting HR Manager to liaise with other managers of the Business Unit so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements;
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the manager
• To coordinate with Functions for team building and HR activities.
• Coordinate with C&B Supervisor to handle task in HR SAP system
• Cooperate with Function head to arrange / organize internal training for SVC employee and expats / internship.
• Supporting HR Manager to prepare / file document track for Internal – external audit / ISO audit
• Deputy for HR Manager with appropriate assigned tasks