| Job summary || Overall description of the role: |
• A management team member
• Direct and provide operational and financial support and systems in accordance with the strategies and policies of Company
• Management and provision of right information, financing and economic control to deliver the maximum return to the Company
• Providing support to the General Manager for strategic planning, business planning models, risk management, financial and business review processes
• Analyze risks and opportunities including deviations from budgets and forecasts, communicate and ensure that remedial action is taken in each of the functional areas.
• Direct and manage the development of annual business plans and monthly forecasts; lead the review process and ensure timely submission of business plans and financial forecasts.
• Providing financial leadership to ensure the company meets/ exceeds commercial targets (including the contract and credit control management).
• Manage the overall activities of the accounting group, including monthly, quarterly and annual closing cycles; prepare commentary and analysis of the company's operating results on a monthly basis and provide recommendations based on the analysis
• Maximize the efficient use of company assets including accounts receivable and inventory investments.
• Ensures internal controls are established, properly documented, maintained and adhered to.
• Treasury functions including cash planning, forecasting and process improvements. Manages banking relationships to ensure mutual understanding of the company’s needs and services.
• Work closely with the IT manager to oversee the development and implementation of all business system project plans including management of the local network.
• Oversee and support legal advice on insurances, contracts / offers, non-payments, re-financing, patents, brands and subsidies. Where relevant, to also provide legal advice on operational matters.
• Ensure compliance with corporate accounting practices; Preparation of and compliance with all external financial, tax and regulatory reporting requirements.
• Responsible for continuous process improvement initiatives and oversight, continually reviewing controls and processes within the business to achieve efficiency, heightened accountability and improve the management business risk
• Develop and build up Finance team to provide financial services and support operations, including succession planning.
- Responsible for the management of the supply chain functions, including purchasing, logistics and warehousing.